My website came out good. There could be improvements in certain areas, but I was able to manipulate the starting template to make it suit my wants.
The only improvement I’ll give for my website is the quality of my image used in the slideshows and as the strip background.
I am very happy with my music video, especially after what has happened over the past two months, I have managed to be resilient and compromise extremely well. The editing I used nearer the end of the production turned out very well and suits the music video perfectly.
Due to technical errors with my cut out in the middle of my music video, I have decided to change my music video in which was developed from advice I was given from a member of my focus group. I decided to split the interview into two parts which is defined in the music video. I have added a scratch/glitch type of edit and I slowed down the duration of my visuals and audio to make it all sound like a broken disc which resembles the ending of the first part to the song.
The circle with the red is the scratch effect where the visuals and audio loops over like a record scratch. Before I did this, I had to do a lot of research online about how to do this effect on Premiere. I watched different tutorials which showed different things. I found a tutorial which showed me a way to do it more easy than the other tutorials.
Because of where I have split the interview, I have managed to create a two part story with the depiction of what he’s explaining with the music in the first part to explaining it in more depth with the rest of the interview in part 2 which then leads to how actions such as he explained can effect fans and inspired writers.
This is my 6th edit of my album cover (digipak 1). I am very happy with the way it has come out and it has reached what I anticipated. The inside colours and edits turned out how I wanted them to turn out (Like the versions from my previous drafts) and the front and back cover have turned out extremely well. Personally, I can’t really think of any improvements to my album cover because it has turned out exactly how I envisioned.
An improvement is adding the rapper’s name to the album cover. For example, on the front cover, spine or back to establish that it’s the rapper’s album. Another improvement is the quality of the animated artist on the inside of the album cover, it’s a bit too unclear and blurry so I will have to sharpen it to make it smoother.